Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney Countdown to Midnight – Guests will clink glasses at midnight after an unforgettable evening of live music and dancing in the Fantasia Ballroom. Taste buds will be celebrating, too, with savory bites and wine pairings from the California Grill, Flying Fish, Citrico’s and other signature Walt Disney World restaurants. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and friends will also join in the fun! Festivities begin at 8 p.m. on Dec. 31. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to attend. For reservations, visit disneyworld.com/holidays or call (407) WDW-DINE (3463).
- Down in New Orleans: A Disney New Year’s Eve Dining Experience – This dining extravaganza brings New Orleans to Walt Disney World on New Year’s Eve. It’s a night filled with exquisite dishes, champagne toasts, and the ultimate viewing location for Magic Kingdom fireworks. Exclusive for guests 21 years of age or older. For reservations, visit disneyworld.com/holidays or call (407) WDW-DINE (3463).
- Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration (SOLD OUT) – A family-friendly celebration, Pixar Party immerses guests in the beloved Disney-Pixar films with lively music, a mouthwatering buffet, Magic Kingdom fireworks viewing, character meet-and-greet opportunities and more. For reservations, visit disneyworld.com/holidays or call (407) WDW-DINE (3463).
- California Grill New Year’s Eve Hollywood Hideaway (SOLD OUT) – Swing in the New Year with “stars and starlets” high in the sky at this cool and classy California Grill get-together. Schmooze the last hours of 2017 away at this “Rat Pack” inspired shindig where favorite Disney characters make a guest appearance and the evening caps off with spectacular views of Magic Kingdom fireworks.
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Mickey’s New Year’s Eve BBQ (SOLD OUT) – Mickey and friends invite guests to join in a rootin’ tootin’ celebration that includes a scrumptious unlimited BBQ feast. Bluegrass music and a DJ are sure to have everyone on their feet to ring in the New Year. The celebration begins at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 31.
Entertainment and offerings subject to change without notice.