Archive for Magic Kingdom
Guests who have food allergies can still enjoy candy at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. There are several location featuring allergy friendly candy,
Take a look at photos of the Jack Skellington & Sally Meet and Greet Area during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom.
Beginning Dec. 1, 2017, guests are invited to enjoy a unique dessert party featuring unforgettable views of the Magic Kingdom® Park fireworks as Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise returns to Walt Disney World® Resort. The event will begin one hour and 15 minutes prior to each evening’s fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park, meeting at the Transportation and Ticket Center Tour Garden.
Once guests board the iconic General Joe Potter ferryboat, they’ll set their sights on the horizon and celebrate their senses with decadent sweets and tasty specialty beverages for all ages, followed by one-of-a-kind views of the world-famous fireworks blooming over Magic Kingdom Park. On select nights that coincide with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party during the month of December, the cruise will feature the beautiful holiday fireworks spectacular and special seasonal desserts such as holiday cookies and peppermint cheesecake, as well as hot cocoa with a variety of toppings.
In addition to desserts and drinks, this event also offers fun activities such as a Glow-in-the-Dark Scavenger Hunt, where guests can search for Hidden Mickeys throughout the Ferryboat. And when the fireworks begin, they’ll receive a pair of “Mickey Vision” viewing lenses, through which they might just be able to see one of their favorite characters appear in each burst of light!
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Party takes place on Fridays and Sundays through Jan. 28, 2018. Book by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Check out some photos of the Halloween Decorations Around The Main Street USA Train Station at Magic Kingdom.
13 Not-so-Frightening Fun Facts for All
No need to be frightened out of your wits to enjoy true Halloween fun! Magic Kingdom Park celebrates the season with the family-friendly Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights Aug. 25 – Nov. 1, 2017. With your special admission ticket, you can dress up in your favorite costume and count the ways to enjoy this seasonal favorite funfest. Visit DisneyWorld.com/Halloween for more information.
- 2017 marks 23 fantastically fun years of Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party
- The mischievous Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” return to the mortal world during the Halloween season during the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show on the Castle Forecourt Stage.
- 176 individually-themed, carved pumpkins adorn the balconies and windowsills of Main Street, U.S.A.
- More than 23,100 feet or about 4-1/4 miles of cable is installed for special lighting and sound effects that are part of the party’s Halloween entertainment
- A cast of 175, including performers, float drivers, costumers, cosmetologists, decorators and maintenance cast members, brings Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade to life
- 23 miles of parade route — that’s how far Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade will travel over the course of the season
- 13 Disney characters are exclusive to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party entertainment: Jack Skellington and Sally from “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” who greet guests near Pete’s Silly Side Show in Fantasyland, and during the Boo-to-You Halloween Parade, guests can see Big Al, Captain Barbosa, Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, Shenzi, Banzai and Ed — the three hyenas from “The Lion King,” — plus three Hitch-Hiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion
- The Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular is narrated by the Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and features many of your favorite Disney Villains who go trick or treating in the night sky
- 999 Grim Grinning Ghosts enhance a not-too-spooky Halloween experience at the Haunted Mansion
- More than 250 tons of candy will be handed out to party guests during 32 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties
- 40 different kinds of brand-name candies, including Skittles, M&Ms and Kit Kats, are included in three trick-or-treat candy mixes offered during the parties
- Guests can visit 14 tasty treat locations to fill their treat bags with candy
- 0 Tricks and countless treats make Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party a memorable evening for all!