In an effort to continually improve the Guest experience, Disney often refreshes their offerings and atmosphere. They recently announced exciting changes that will be made at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World® Resort beginning May 1, 2017-June 30, 2018.
Please note Guests who booked reservations at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort prior to March 19, 2017, for arrival May 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018, will receive a $75 Disney Gift Card, per night/per room. The gift card will be delivered upon check-in and may be used at participating Walt Disney World Resort Food & Beverage and Merchandise locations. This offer will not be available for reservations booked March 20, 2017 or after.
As a reminder, Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Banana Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post will be closed for refurbishment May 1, 2017-June 30, 2018. A variety of dining options available to guests for meals. Please note the following updates:
- An all-you-care-to-eat buffet offering will be available for breakfast and dinner.
- A selection of grab-and-go meals will be available for purchase in three new island markets located in the Aruba, Jamaica and Martinique regions of the resort.
- Additional a la carte offerings will be available at mobile food vending locations.
- In-room dining will remain available, including pizza, sandwiches and pasta.
- The feature pool—Fuentes del Morro Pool—and leisure pools will remain available.
- Recreation activities and entertainment will also be available.