Disney has an exciting find their video vault to share with you just in time for Epcot’s anniversary celebration – the original “The Dream Called EPCOT” film.
Archive for Epcot
Are you heading to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this year? If so, make sure to check out the Light Lab area for some cool drinks and an even cooler looking environment.
Photos – Disney-Pixar Character & Movie Sculptures Made Out of Chocolate for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival
Take a look at these amazing Character & Movie Sculptures created by Disney pastry chefs all made out of chocolate for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
These can be found inside the Festival Center. Let us know on Twitter which one is your favorite!
The Epcot® International Festival of the Arts, Disney’s most all-inclusive celebration of the arts, returns for its second sensational year at Walt Disney World® Resort Jan. 12- Feb. 19, 2018. During this event, guests can experience an exciting extravaganza replete with phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts.
New for 2018, the Festival will remain open 7 days a week, with various entertainment offerings planned each weekend.
Photos – Marketplace Exteriors of Countries Represented at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Check out some photos of the Marketplace Exteriors of Countries Represented at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Click on the photos for larger views.
Take a look at photos from Outside & Inside of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Center.
Are you wondering what to eat and drink at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival? Click on the photos of the Marketplaces menus to see what items interest you.
Holidays Around the World is transforming into the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays from Nov. 9-Dec. 30, surrounding guests once again in the wondrous sights, sounds and flavors of the season.
- NEW! Holiday Kitchens – The number of holiday kitchens doubles in size this year to a total of 15, each bringing the flavors of the season to life. New this year, guests can indulge in cookies and desserts at the holiday kitchen located inside the Odyssey complex. Sweet treats include snowflake sugar cookies and a warm apple fritter with cinnamon ice cream and caramel sauce. Over at the Canada pavilion, dazzling delicacies like the Maple Buche de Noel (maple mousse rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake with cranberry sauce and pecan crumble) celebrate holiday traditions from the Great White North.
- NEW! Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree – Chip and Dale are collecting ornaments for their Christmas tree. Guests can purchase a map and stickers from select merchandise locations and travel around World Showcase looking for the famous chipmunks with their ornaments. Guests can return their completed maps for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip and Dale. Maps are available for $5.99 plus tax.
- NEW! Candlelight Processional Narrators – One of the most popular Epcot traditions returns with new celebrity narrators in 2017. Pat Sajak, Matt Bomer and CCH Pounder will join the lineup of returning favorites like Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg and Jaci Velasquez. The Candlelight Processional is a retelling of the Christmas story as told by a celebrity narrator accompanied by 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir. The show takes place at the America Gardens Theatre each evening at 5:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Nov. 24-Dec. 30. Candlelight dinner packages can be reserved by visiting com/holiday.
- NEW! Holiday Entertainment – Enjoy the sights and sounds of the nations of World Showcase, as each country’s holiday heritage comes to life amid joyful music and time-honored traditions. Guests will discover an entertaining celebration of Hanukkah in a new location along World Showcase promenade, where a fun and interactive band interweaves the music of Hanukkah with jazz, Latin, rock and even hip-hop influences. Other returning holiday favorites include JOYFUL! A Gospel Celebration of the Season and Canadian Holiday Voyageurs.
- Fireworks Finale – The nightly fireworks display, IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, will feature a special holiday ending.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens today at Walt Disney‘s Florida resort, kicking off a 75-day festival that will feature kiosks selling foodie-approved edibles and drinks, as well as stages offering culinary workshops and nightly concerts. It’s a big deal for Epcot, Disney World’s second-most-popular park.